You want to feel confident giving birth.
You know you can do this but…..
- You’re having trouble envisioning the labor process because of the horror stories women feel compelled to share with you in line at the grocery store.
- Your previous birth, which you’d rather not dwell on, keeps cropping up every time you close your eyes.
- Maybe your partner looks like a deer in the head lights whenever the topic of labour gets broached…
Your Comprehensive Birth Preparation Class
Not your Average Hospital Class
- Discomforts of pregnancy
- Pain management
- Breathing awareness
- Labour support
- Signs of labour
- Stages of labour
- Rebozo techniques
- Optimal fetal positioning
- Feeding your baby
- Pain medication options, risks and benefits
- Relaxation & Mindfulness techniques
- Birth plans & preferences
- Fostering a sacred birth & affirmations
- Cesarean births
The cost of the 7 week course is $325, with a $100 deposit required at time of registration to reserve your seats. The remainder is due before or on the first day of class. All participants receive their own 110 pg Guidebook to follow along and take notes in during class.
Can’t Make a Group Series Work with your Schedule?
I understand life is busy and many partners in our community work away or have shift work schedules. In order to serve you better I offer private prenatals in the comfort of your home and at your convenience.
You’ll receive Mandala Births 25 page Prep for Birth Guidebook to read through before our scheduled classes. Private classes cover all the same topics as the group classes with more flexibility for your questions and time spent on your topics of interest.
I offer 2 packages:
2 – 2hour classes at $200
3 – 2 hour classes at $275
Baby: Tanya Nelmes
Childbirth Class Image: Kyndal May
Happy Dad: Danny Simons