As a mom and doula I know. I want moms to have easier transitions by offering a product that was made for mom by mom, that gives unparralled supplementation during her postpartum period. One that is truly helpful, high quality, respectful and safety conscious.
You having a beautiful birth experience, is important to me, continuing that supportive care into the first weeks of new motherhood makes sense to me both as a mother and as a doula. There are too many benefits to placenta encapsulation for me to not offer this service to the moms I work with.
That’s why Mandala Birth is proud to offer Placenta Encapsulation and Remedies
Online intake and contract makes reserving your spot quick and easy. Triple Certification for your health and safety. Knowing they’ll be no extra running around with a new baby and placenta in tow, awesome. You’ll appreciate the fast turnaround time and personal home delivery of your pills in a lovely package dropped back off with your 4 page guidebook, containing dosage recommendations, local postpartum resources and more, you can relax and enjoy your babymoon and have healing brought to your doorstep, because as a new mama you have enough going on.
Benefits of Placenta Encapsulation
- Provides hormones to assist with your milk coming in sooner and maintaining a healthy supply throughout your nursing relationship
- Replenishes iron lost from birth and preventing post-birth anemia. Low iron levels can lead to depressive symptoms in a new mother
- Balances out your hormone levels until the body is able to regulate on its own
- Provides natural pain relief from the labor and birthing process
- Helps your uterus return to pre-pregnancy size
- Lends you a consistent flow of oxytocin (the bonding and euphoric hormone)
- Replenishes your B-Vitamins increasing energy levels and your ability to cope with stress
- Read more in depth studies here
A beautiful postpartum is possible…
“I’m so glad I chose to encapsulate my placenta this time around! I had a significant amount of energy after my third birth and thought with having two others 5 years and under that I would be more exhausted. I was presently surprised. Bleeding duration was so short, and I began feeling like myself (hormones balanced) very quickly after beginning the pills.Darla’s website was easy to navigate, the midwives recommended her, and after our initial contact I felt safe, comfortable, and educated on her services. I looked forward to meeting her after our email exchange and in person you were even more lovely. Darla was so prompt picking up the placenta and returning the pills to me and the surprise gifts of the stamp of the placenta and cord heart were just lovely.” – Lindsey-Marie, mama of 3 Cranbrook, BC
Placenta Encapsulation is for mamas and families who want:
- To be nourished and supported
- More energy and better moods postpartum
- A great breastfeeding relationship with their new baby
- Extra support early on in this new phase of their life
Cranbrook, Kimberley, Ta Ta Creek, Moyie, Invermere, Wasa and Canal Flats